Hi, I’m Farai Gandiya–just some random guy on the internet. Here’s some questions you probably have about me that I’ll gladly answer.
How Do You Say Your Name?
It’s said Far-eye Gun-dee-yah. The r can roll, but it’s fine if it doesn’t.
What Do You Do?
Nothing really. I got a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science three years ago and I haven’t been able to find a job since then.
Until I do, I write about whatever and make personal programing projects.
Damn, Would You Like Me To Offer You A Job?
Sure that would be nice. Send me an email at gandiyafarai+YoDawgYouSaidYouWantedAJobSoAndIMightHaveOneSoLetsLinkUp@gmail.com.
You can also read my resume [PDF: 200KB].
Why Do You Have Such a Long Email Address?
For lolz. Email aliases are fun. Did you know that you own every sequence of email adresses with dots within your GMail username so email@example.com is functionally the same as firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com?
No, I Didn’t Know That, Thanks For Letting Me Know
Not a question, but I’m glad you found it helpful. Back to the questions.
What Are You Doing Right Now?
See the /now/ page.
What Stuff Do You Use?
It’s all listed on my /uses/ page.
You Mentioned Writing, Can I Read Some?
These are the 10 most recent posts on this site.
- Confessions of a Video Vixen
- Archives to My Old Content
- An Economist Walks Into A Brothel and Other Unexpected Places To Understand Risk
- I Got Vaccinated Against COVID-19 In Zimbabwe. Here's How It Went
- Initial Impressions of My New Laptop After Using It For A Month
- The Defining Decade
- Thoughts About The Future of Work From A Chronically Unemploymed Person
- The RSS Feeds I Follow
- Don't Use Sci-Hub
- Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman!
You can also read this site through RSS.