I apologize for my hiatus1. Here’s a list of stuff I did/am doing.
- I went to Uncommon Hacks where I met lots of cool people.
- I spent a week in Des Moines with my future roommates.
- I moved into a new room to start my Resident Assistant job.
- Right now, I’m taking a computer graphics class (which is hard because it’s super low level2).
- I watched Inside Out.
- I bought a Raspberry Pi which I might forget about much like my Arduino
- I settled on using Sublime Text3 instead of testing a bunch of editors over the next few weeks.
- The internship I thought I had is no longer happening since they couldn’t find housing4.
This coming summer, I’m planning on working in my college’s cafeteria again. At least I’ll get paid more than $7.25 since they increased wages from last year to encourage people to work there. In August, I’ll go back to Zimbabwe to meet up with my family who are going to Greece without me 😦5.
I have no idea what I’ll do next week but stay tuned and something might happen.
It’s not I’ve been gone for that long. Talk about melodrama ↩︎
The concepts that is. We’re still coding ray tracers in Python which may or may not have been a good idea. ↩︎
After wasting all my time…mxm. I think there’s another reason they passed on the internship but they were being nice. Ah well, I’ll have to hustle harder since all my applications begot copypasta ↩︎
My mum insisted I go back home and it was a good time, besides all the political tensions and cash shortages (although I somehow got paid in cash). I don’t do a whole lot, but I did drive my sister to school a lot. I did get an attachment, but I don’t count that since I didn’t do anything and it had nothing to do with what I want to actually do. I also went to Greece which was awesome. There I went to the island of Crete before spending a few days in Athens as well as a cruise. Despite their political crisis, it’s still a beautiful place to visit. ↩︎